Sunday, November 19, 2023

 KING BIRD RV COVERS Part 2

I have to get as cheap as possible RV cover every year in So. CA.

This one only lasted March 2023 to Nov 2023.

The UV cooks ALL OF THEM and they become like tissue paper. (See Video!).

I like the tie down and zipper features of the King Bird but they're no better or worse then any other cover.

I have the passenger side to the afternoon sun, so the top and passenger side don't do well.

Drivers side does a little better. Leaves some residue on my propane cover (see pic).

My wife asked me to get the cover off of there, so I cut it up today (Thanksgiving) and 

threw it out. See Pictures below.










No comments:

Post a Comment

 KING BIRD RV COVERS Part 2 I have to get as cheap as possible RV cover every year in So. CA. This one only lasted March 2023 to Nov 2023. ...