Thursday, June 16, 2022




                   King Bird RV Cover




This will most likely be the last thing I write about RV covers unless someone comes up with something so great, I can't resist. Otherwise it's the same ol thing. I currently have a Lance trailer the model 1985. 20' box, 24' with the tongue. I am currently (last few years) using the King Bird cover called out on Amazon like this:
 
KING BIRD Upgraded Travel Trailer RV Cover, Extra-Thick 5 Layers Anti-UV Top Panel,
Durable Camper Cover, Fits 22'- 24' Motorhome -Breathable, Waterproof, Rip-Stop with 2Pcs
Straps & 4 Tire Covers

I guess I'm stuck on these because they're (at this time) about $279 a piece and no matter what you buy, you'll have to replace it every year (at least if you live where the sun is out like CA).

I do like the multiple access zippers on both sides and the tie down locations and method.

I tend to use the 3 straps in front and 3 in the rear and then 2 on the sides. Keeps the cover on
in high winds but lets it move around. It comes with a storage bag which I tend to use for
other stuff or give away. Also tire covers which I tend not to need because the cover is over the
tires. They give you extra straps too but at some point, it's too many straps.

This is what it looks like installed...



                          


                          
































No comments:

Post a Comment

 KING BIRD RV COVERS Part 2 I have to get as cheap as possible RV cover every year in So. CA. This one only lasted March 2023 to Nov 2023. ...